Demineralized whey (from cow’s milk), vegetable oils (Palm oil, Low Erucic acid, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), lactose (from cow’s milk), skimmed milk (cow’s),Dietary fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow’s milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide) whey protein concentrate (from cow’s milk), calcium carbonate, DHA (from fish oil), potassium chloride, tri potassium citrate, Magnesium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, choline chloride, soy lecithin, taurine sodium L-ascorbate, tri Sodium citrate, tri calcium phosphate, Ferrous sulphate, ,DL-α tocopheyyl acetate, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine 5′-monophosphate, Inosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, L-Tryptophan, Guanosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Copper Sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, ,DL-α-tocopherol, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Phytomenadione, L-carnitin, Vardenafil,
|Energyinkcal||65kcal per 100ml|
|EnergyinkJ||270kj per 100ml|
|Protein||1.3g per 100ml|
|Carbohydrates||7.4g per 100ml|
|Fibre||0.8g per 100ml|
Store powder in a cool dry place (25 degrees celcius)
Do not refrigerate
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
Preparation and usage
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
Use made up feeds within 1 hour.
Always discard unfinished feeds
Do not heat feeds in microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding